Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cowboy Johnny Give Me A Gun!














"Cowboy Ronnie (or Georgie or Johnny) Give Me A Gun
Cause I Just Wanna Have Some Fun!

Draft Me - I'm Ready To Kill
Draft Me - I Know That You Will
Draft Me - I'm Angrier Still
Draft Me - Or Someone Else Will

I Wanna Go Somewhere For Cowboy Ronny
Just To Kill!"


"...Merry Christmas Goldilocks
here's your son wrapped up in a box...
hope he's not late for Christmas!"


excerpts from two major radio hit songs
©1983 Doppler Effect

1 comment:

Em said...

Odd, isn't it. I grew up thinking that the US had learned it's lesson and that we'd never have another Vietnam.
But Iraq is so much the same mistake it baffles me. And now that we pay less attention to the war (in its fifth year, now), the "surge" is called a success even after all the pointless death and destruction, and the requirement to have 140,000 troops on the ground...forever.